SpiritSphere DX is now out, and it’s available exclusively on the Nintendo Switch!
The game was an official selection of the Indie MEGABOOTH in April this year, and we all know how much I love the Indie Megabooth area when I go to PAX. There are always awesome games there and this is another one of those examples.
Here’s some of the games features taken from their press release:
- Competitive local multiplayer action!
- Singleplayer campaign with randomized encounters and modes!
- Squash mode: Play a round of competitive sphere squash!
- Boss mode: More than two players but less than four? Play 2v1, where one player controls the boss!
- Ghost mode: Not a strong player but want to contribute? Join as a ghost for shenanigans!
- Target mode: Break the targets in this challenging mode!
- Tate mode: Play the game vertically, each player holding one attached joy-con!
- Multiple stages, characters and spheres to play and unlock!
- Retro flavored graphics and sound mimicking the games of yore!
- Gameplay that is easy to pick up but hard to master!
- Fast paced arcade style gameplay throughout!
There is also SpiritSphere available on Steam for those who don’t have a Nintendo Switch just yet. Looking for more information on SpiritSphere DX? Check out their website, and also be sure to keep tabs on the developer Eendhoorn Games twitter and publisher(Fabraz) twitter as well!
-Written by Andrew(@SoAfterISaid)