The Inner World, a fun point and click adventure game originally released on PC, iOS and Android is now making its rounds to PS4 and Xbox One later this year.
Completely ported over to Unity, The Inner World will take you on a fun filled adventure as you try to solve the disappearance of the winds.
From the developer:
“Enter the fascinating world of Asposia, a world that is located in an enormous hollow space, ventilated solely through three big wind fountains and guide the protagonist Robert, a novice of the last wind monastery and the mysterious thief Laura on their journey. Solve tricky quests and puzzles to reveal the secret behind the sudden disappearance of the winds!”
- Numerous tricky puzzles!
- A handmade world fully drawn with love and devotion invites you to discover its countless details (at least 325!).
- A patented beginner-friendly multi-level hint system enables even the most impatient players to finish the game! A wonderful comforting atmosphere!
- Five spectacular chapters!
- A story with more twists than any Asposian nose!
- The most epic soundtrack since the origin of Asposia, as well as a fabulous cast of professional voice actors – even lip sync!
- Lots of cut scenes!
- Optional hotspots!
The game has received several awards, including “Best German Game” at the German Computer Game Award, the “Best German Family Game” at the German Developer Awards, and also “Best Show” winner at Casual Connect Indie Prize in Kyiv. Studio Fizbin is an Independent Games Studio located in Ludwigsburg and Berlin, and they are working with Headup Games to make this come to consoles later this year. The controls have been fully re-worked for consoles and it should be a great experience for fans of point and click style adventure games.
For more information, check out Headup Games Website here.
Buy The Inner World on Steam today!
Source: Headup Games
-Written by Andrew(@SoAfterISaid)