Battlefleet Gothic: Armada has a new narrative trailer, and the game is well on it’s way to its Spring release as well. An RTS game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, this new trailer shows off a bit of what the solo campaign has in store for us. Check it out below.
If you’re a fan of the Warhammer universe and RTS games, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada will have a LOT to offer you. You will fight for control of the Gothic sector of space, and you better bring your a-game because there are no prisoners of war in this space battle.
The game features the following:
- An expansive single-player campaign across the Gothic sector.
- Tactical PVP multiplayer offering infinite replayability.
- Ship Commander AI personalities; overrule fight or flight!
- A huge array of authentically recreated Battlefleet Gothic ships.
- A real-time strategy experience retaining many of the tactical Battlefleet Gothic elements.
- A plethora of lore-abiding skills to fill the player’s arsenal.
- Upgrade and apply skills in the port MAW
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada is available on Steam for pre-order with a 10% discount, plus early pre-orders will receive access to an additional Multiplayer Beta before launch. People who choose to pre-order or purchase the game within the first few months will also receive an additional faction to play as – The Space Marines – which will be available some time after the game’s launch period. The faction will be available for use in both Multiplayer and Skirmish modes against AI.
Source: Evolve PR
-Written by Andrew(@SoAfterISaid)